BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

The Real Me

We Must Dare To Dream!!~



Friday, November 5, 2010

Something Happen To My Heart

Even though I know,I just cant let go,
All these feelings I have deep in my heart.
Even if I see,you're not next to me,
I dont want to be apart.
I count all the memories that we have shared once,
Keeping them alive within my mind.
My heart keeps on longing for you to be near,
Why cant i live these though of you behind?
I can no longer control this heart of mine..
All this love for you made me completly blind,
Blinded foolishly,I can only see,
You're keeping your love for someone else.
My heart silently cries the the tears from deep within
the point wont stop so I'll keep it in.
Only if you can see ,the one loving you is me,
I'll give you everything that you need.
Even if I held my hands out and call for you,
Seems like you're always so far away..
My heart will slowly stop,and break into two,
With a healing scar that will never fade..
I'll try to comfort myself with one lie,
I'll be happy if I can see you smile :)
Even if you do go,my heart cannot let go,
Cause these tears keep on falling down.
I can no longer control these heart of mine,
I have gone crazy over this one-sided love.
Cant forget you nor can I make you mine,
Alone waiting for you as days pass by..
I must have become ill from missing you so much,
My heart cant find its way back to me.
Only you can cure this,love sickness with just one touch.
with your heart please share that love with me..
Please save all your love for only me :(

| i need yor love | AS |

0 comments: