BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

The Real Me

We Must Dare To Dream!!~



Sunday, April 10, 2011

7 Years Of Love by Kyuhyun SJ

We have met for 7 years
Nobody knew we would say goodbye like this easily
But we did break up
Memories of our arguments remained for a long time
I don't know how we expected to see each other
When we were so young
Because we couldn't help ourselves from changing
They it's painful when you say "goodbye"
But we couldn't even feel that
We told ourselves calmly "that's just how it is"
I cried T__T
As time passed at my own
Regretting and missing you
Looking at myself with a different heart
First as friends
Next as lovers
It's true what they say
When you break up that "it's hard to stay as friends"
Still after that for 3 years
We kept in touch once in a while
Even though I fell in love again with a nother person
I always called you when I was sad
Just crying silently
Telling you "you need to meet a good person too"
When I didn't really mean it
Telling myself for nothing "maybe she still like me"
 I know~
We were both really innocent
That we can't have that kind of love again
Thay it'll only remain as memories
But once in a while
I feel a cold feeling from you 
But I know very well
There's nothing I can do know
Hearing her words "I'm getting married now"
For a while
I was speechless
And then I cried
They were your last words for me
But "I love you"
Were the only words I wanted to hear
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KJbO-FVeXQ&feature=related

0 comments: